Source Quality Report shows the quality of your sources. This report is used to predict the information about the quality of leads coming from certain publishers and sub IDs.
Source Quality Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Source Quality Report.
Source Quality spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make search by Source in the report:
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
Source Quality spreadsheet shows the following information:
1. Campaign shows the unique ID of the advertising campaign (do not confuse with buyer campaign).
2. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
3. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
4. Source shows the path for lead traffic received by your particular campaign. The source consists of campaign ID, publisher ID and 3 last digits from Sub ID. Read more about sources.
5. Quality - the quality score of the source. Click on the score to see the detailed description.
6. Vertical is a lead generation niche where your campaigns buy leads.
7. Last Attempt shows how many days ago this source was last seen in PX. For example, 1 means that the last action (Lead was sent in) was 1 day ago, 0 means today.
8. Lead Return % - the percentage of leads from this source, returned by your campaigns during the selected period.
Source Quality report can be filtered by date and buyer campaign.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by buyer campaign, use the appropriate drop-down menu:
Click Reset to select all items in the list.
To visualize Source Quality Report, click the black drop-down list and select Bubble Chart:
When Bubble chart is selected, three new filters appear (blue, green and red). These filters allow you to select three different columns of the Source Quality report (Leads, Payout, Conversions, Quality, IP check, Lead Return) for visualization.
Point the cursor on any bubble to see the tooltip. Tooltips in the chart are colored in accordance with colors of corresponding filters.
To export Source Quality report, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it. You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download.
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Download as CSV.