Source quality report shows the quality of your sources. This report is used to predict the information about the quality of leads coming from certain publishers and sub IDs.
Source quality report columns
To view this report, go to Reports -> Source quality report.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed:
1. Campaign shows the unique ID of the site.
2. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the publisher.
3. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
4. Source shows the path for lead traffic received by your particular campaign. The source consists of campaign ID, publisher ID and 3 last digits from Sub ID.
5. Quality - the quality score of the source. Click on the score to see the detailed description.
6. Vertical is a lead generation niche where your campaigns buy leads.
7. Last Attempt shows how many days ago this source was last seen in PX. For example, 1 means that the last action (lead was sent in) was 1 day ago, 0 means today.
8. Lead Return % - the percentage of leads from this source, returned by your campaigns during the selected period.
Search & filters
Source quality report can be filtered by date and buyer campaign.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by buyer campaign, use the corresponding drop-down menu:
Enter the necessary publisher or buyer in Search field if there's no item you need on the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Enter the specific source to make a search by Source:
To export the report, click Export Your Report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the export file is ready. To download it, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
To download the report, click Action -> Download as CSV.