Audience Report is a monthly overview of your lead buying performance across various segments – the report can be filtered by vertical, buyer campaign as well as by a range of lead attributes (state, age, credit rating, gender, marital status, residence type of your audience).
This report can be useful, for example, if you wish to see how profitable the lead generation activities are in one state over another by checking RPL (Revenue Per Lead) across different states. Moreover, you can track lead generation performance in different states as well as see what is your performance compared to the whole PX. The same is for age, credit rating, gender, marital status and residence type.
Audience Report Spreadsheet
To view this report, go to Reports -> Audience Report.
Audience Report spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes.
The following columns are displayed by default (with State selected in the filter):
1. State – one of USA states. Column values depend on the red filter selected above. Click the state to view the report for counties of this state and then for ZIP codes. Click the little green circle to return to the previous spreadsheet.
2. All leads on PX – the percentage of leads that came to your campaigns from the corresponding state.
3. Leads after filters – the percentage of leads that passed through filters of your campaigns.
4. RPL – the average payout paid per lead.
5. Performance vs Average – the ratio of your performance to the average performance of all other buyers in the platform. This column helps you understand in which states, ages, etc. you are performing better.
Other filters that can be selected (replacing the first column of the spreadsheet and recalculating all values):
1. Age – the age of users who submitted the lead form.
2. Credit rating – the credit rating specified in the lead (Not specified, Excellent, Some Problems, Good, Major problems)
3. Gender – gender specified in the lead (Men, Women, Unspecified)
4. Marital status – the marital status specified in the lead (Married, Nor specified, Divorced, Widowed, Separated, Single)
5. Residence type – the residence type specified in the lead (I am renting, My own house, With my parents, Mobile home, Other, Condo)
Audience Report can be filtered by date, by vertical, by buyer campaign, and also includes a red customizable filter.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar:
To filter the report by vertical, state or buyer campaign, use appropriate drop-down menus:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need on the list. Click Reset to view all items in the list.
The red filter allows you to customize Audience report using filtering by Age, Credit rating, Gender, Marital status, Residence type or State.
Each selected filter will change the spreadsheet by replacing the first column and showing other values according to the filter.
Click Reset to view the default item (State).
To visualize Audience Report, click the black drop-down list and select one of the alternative charts (Bubble or Column chart):
When Bubble chart is selected, three new filters appear (blue, green and red). These filters allow you to select three different columns of the report for visualization
Point the cursor on any bubble to see the tooltip. Tooltips in the chart are colored in accordance with colors of corresponding filters.
Column chart includes a blue filter, which reflects a customizable filter described above, and a green filter where any column of the Audience Report can be selected for visual display:
Point the cursor on any column to see the tooltip.
Select any other value in the red filter to see another chart breakdown:
To export Audience report, click Export your report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window will appear:
Choose preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe) and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports:
To download the report, click Download as CSV file.