Payout Management allows configuring payout paid by your Direct Post campaign for leads with different attributes. Together with Source Management, it provides you with a full control over the leads flow.
To open Payout Management for a particular Campaign, go to Campaigns, find the desired Campaign and click Action -> Payout Management.
Result board visualizes Payout Rules created in Construction kit. This scheme helps you understand which what is the payout for specific leads.
Construction Kit enables creation of complex and flexible payout settings with various Filter Rules, interacting with the help of And / Or statements.
To create a Payout rule, perform the following:
1. Click Add rule -> fill in the Payout for each Lead that will match the payout rule configured on the next step:
2. Click Add criteria and select one of two options from the dropdown that appears (Filter Rule or And / Or statement) -> click Add:
3. Configure a Filter rule by selecting the appropriate field from the drop-down list:
Note: The list of fields in the dropdown varies according to a vertical selected. Use Search field to find the field you need.
4. Select one of conditions from the new drop-down menu:
3. Enter a value to a field that appeared. It can have different formats according to previous selections.
To delete a payout rule, click the corresponding icon -> Yes in a dialog box.
Click Save to save payout rules designed. Click Revert to undo all the changes after your last saving.
Here is a complex set of payout rules as an example:
These Payout rules determine the prices for the following Leads:
- $5 for each Lead from all Offers except Offer ID 56.
- $20 for each Lead from the State of Alabama (AL), with age greater than 25 years, captured all days except Sunday and Saturday.
- $20 for each Lead from the State of Alabama (AL), with age greater than 25 years, captured by Publisher 77777.
- $10 for each Lead from District of Columbia (DC).
Note! Payout Rules work independently. In case of conflict between different Payout rules (e.g. a Lead is not from Offer 56 but at the same time this Lead is from District of Columbia), a default Direct Bid value is used, configured in Campaign Settings. If your campaign receives the Lead according to configurations in Source and Filter Management, but there is no payout rule for this Lead, Direct Bid is used as well.