Lead Preview page shows a detailed description of the lead, including contact information, buyer details, disposition history, inbound request data, attributes and transactions related to the particular lead.
To view the details of the particular lead, go to Leads, find the desired lead and click Action -> Preview:
A new page appears with the detailed information about this lead, divided into the following sections:
General Information section consists of two blocks:
- Personal Information - the name and date of birth of the person who filled in the form.
- Account information - the date and time when the lead was inserted into PX platform.
Contact Information section includes Overview block with email and phone number(s) of the person and Address block with information about the physical address:
Lead Details section contains 3 blocks:
Disposition History section shows all the information about disposition status changes related to this lead.
The following columns are displayed:
- Disposition Date the date and time when the lead status was changed.
- Disposition - the status assigned to the lead.
- Buyer ID - the unique ID of the campaign.
- Custom value 1, 2, 3 - custom values updated with the status change.
- Disposition explanation - the reason why the status was changed.
Lead Attributes section contains all lead attributes passed in the request from the publisher as well as internal Lead GUID generated by PX platform:
Click Show All to view all lead attributes.