Leads Overview shows the detailed information about all leads you bought, including vertical and publisher of each lead, contact information specified in the lead, quality score and disposition status.
Leads overview table
To view the list of all your leads, go to Leads section or go to your Dashboard -> Leads amount block and click Check my leads:
Leads overview page appears:
Leads overview table can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the table down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the table, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Creation Date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
3. Buyer Campaign ID - the unique ID of your campaign that bought this lead.
4. Payout - the payout that your campaign paid for this lead.
5. Publisher ID - the unique ID of the publisher who sent this lead through PX.
6. Source shows the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
7. Sub ID is tracking parameter that reflects publisher in different verticals and/or shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
8. First Name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
9. Last Name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
10. Email - the email of the person specified in the lead.
11. Phone Number - the phone number of the person specified in the lead.
12. State - the state specified in the lead.
13. Lead Quality - the quality score of the lead. Click the value to view the detailed information.
14. Disposition - the disposition status of the lead.
15. Lead GUID shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
16. Jornaya Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the lead.
Each lead in the spreadsheet has Action menu with the following options:
Search & filters
Leads overview can be filtered by date, publisher (and sub ID) and buyer campaign.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the table by buyer campaign or vertical, use corresponding drop-down menus.
Click Search by to make a search by Email, Phone number or Lead GUID:
In total, 2048 leads can be displayed in Leads overview table. If you need to view more leads, use Export option.
To export Leads overview, click Export your report above the table. Export data pop-up window will appear:
Choose the preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed.
You will be notified as soon as the report is ready for download:
To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads. A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action and select to receive the corresponding CSV or XML file.