Leads Overview shows the detailed information about all leads you bought, including vertical and publisher of each lead, contact information specified in the lead, quality score and disposition status.
Leads Overview Spreadsheet
To view the list of all your leads, go to Leads section or go to your Dashboard, navigate to Leads amount block and click Check my leads:
Lead Overview spreadsheet appears:
Leads Overview spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by Email, Phone Number or Lead Guid:
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Creation Date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
3. Buyer Campaign ID - the unique ID of your campaign that bought this lead.
4. Payout - the payout that your campaign paid for this lead.
5. Source shows the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
6. First Name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
7. Last Name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
8. Email - the email of the person specified in the lead.
9. Phone Number - the phone number of the person specified in the lead.
10. State - the state specified in the lead.
11. Lead Quality - the quality score of the lead. Click the value to view the detailed information.
12. Disposition - the disposition status of the lead.
13. Lead Guid shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
Each lead in the spreadsheet has Action menu with the following options:
Leads Overview spreadsheet can be filtered by date, by publisher (and by publisher sub ID) and by buyer campaign).
To filter the list by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the list by Publisher or Buyer, use the appropriate drop-down menus:
If you filter the spreadsheet by publisher or buyer, Publisher Sub ID and Buyer Campaign filters appear:
In total, 512 leads can be displayed in Leads Overview spreadsheet. If you need to view more leads, use Export option.
To export Leads Overview, click Export Your Report at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Export Data pop-up window appears:
Choose the preferred separator (comma, semicolon or pipe), click Yes if you wish to export lead attributes, select Vertical and Country, and click Proceed. A tooltip will appear in the upper right corner of the screen:
Click the tooltip to dismiss it.
You will receive the following notification as soon as the report is ready for download. To download the report as soon as it is ready, go to Reports -> Export Downloads.
A page will appear showing all recently requested reports.
Click Action and select to receive the corresponding CSV or XML file.