Leads Overview shows the detailed information about all leads you bought, including vertical and publisher of each lead, contact information specified in the lead, quality score and disposition status.
Leads overview table
To view the list of all your leads, go to Leads section or go to your Dashboard -> Leads amount block and click Check my leads:
Leads overview page appears:
Click any column heading to sort the table down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display in a Table columns list depending on the information you need:
The following columns are displayed by default:
1. Creation date shows the date when the lead was sent to PX from the publisher.
2. Vertical is a lead generation niche.
3. Buyer campaign ID - the unique ID of your campaign that bought this lead.
4. Payout - the payout that your campaign paid for this lead.
5. Publisher ID - the unique ID of the publisher who sent this lead through PX.
6. Source shows the unique ID of the lead source, which consists of Site ID, Publisher ID, and Sub ID.
7. Sub ID is a tracking parameter that reflects publishers in different verticals and/or shows where the publisher's traffic comes from.
8. First name - the first name of the person specified in the lead.
9. Last name - the last name of the person specified in the lead.
10. Email - the email of the person specified in the lead.
11. Phone number - the phone number of the person specified in the lead.
12. State - the state specified in the lead.
13. Disposition - the disposition status of the lead.
Set of disposition statuses can vary according to configurations per vertical, country, and buyer on Customize disposition definitions page.
14. Lead GUID shows an internal unique ID of the lead generated in PX platform.
15. Jornaya Lead ID is an ID provided by Jornaya, a third-party company, which verifies the information specified in the lead.
Each lead in the spreadsheet has 3 dots menu with the following options:
Search & filters
Leads overview can be filtered by date, publisher (and sub ID) and buyer campaign.
To filter the report by date, click Period and select one of the predefined periods:
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
To filter the table by buyer campaign or vertical, use corresponding drop-down menus.
Enter the necessary item in Search field if there's no item you need in the list. Click Reset to select all items in the list.
Click the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page to make a search by Email, Phone number or Lead GUID:
To export the report, click Export on the right above the table. A pop-up window will appear: