API Configuration of each campaign is performed through API Builder, a powerful and flexible tool of the PX platform designed for configuration of the Lead deliveries from PX API to Buyer API. API Builder combines a wide variety of options and requires effective cooperation from both sides of the connection.
API Builder allows doing the following:
- Specifying lead delivery configurations for your particular campaign.
- Mapping PX data fields to your data fields. Mapping is important because two identical data fields from two ends (PX and the buyer) of the APIs can differ by names, formats of input and various options (their quantity and spelling).
- Mapping responses of your API to define the status of lead processing at your side:
- Success responses;
- Error messages;
- Other information (e.g. ID numbers).
- Testing stability of the integration by sending any amount of configurable test leads.
To open API Builder for a particular lead campaign, go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign and click Action -> API configuration.
New page appears. The panel on the left shows the list of five main steps of API configuration:
Read the following documents for more detailed information:
API connection can be set up using API Builder only for lead campaigns.
Please sign in to leave a comment.