Campaigns - the core page of the platform that shows information about all your campaigns and links to the most important configurations in PX.
Campaigns overview columns
To view your campaigns, log in to your PX platform and go to Campaigns section.
Click any column heading to sort the report down, click one more time to sort it up.
Select columns to display in a Table columns list depending on the information you need:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Status shows the current campaign status in Source management. To change the status, click the icon, select one of the statuses (All sources, Selective sources, Paused, Build mode, Deactivated) and click Yes in the confirmation pop-up:
Check your settings and click Confirm if everything is correct.
If you deactivate the campaign, you won't be able to change that.
2. Campaign shows the name of your campaign in the PX platform.
- Hover over the campaign name and click copy icon to copy the name to the clipboard.
- If the campaign name is too long, hover over it to see the tooltip with the full name.
3. Vertical is a lead generation niche in which this campaign buys the leads.
4. Category - the product category of the campaign.
5. ID - the unique ID of the campaign.
6. Leads - the number of leads (calls) bought by this campaign for the selected period.
7. Quality - the average quality of leads bought by this campaign for the selected period.
8. Post type - posting type selected for the campaign.
9. Custom value 1, 2, 3 - average values calculated from custom values provided during disposition update (i.e. 29.50 (58) means that custom values for 58 leads were provided, resulting in 29.50 as an average).
10. Spend - the amount of money spent by this campaign. Click the column value to view the corresponding Buyer campaign report.
- Click Manage disposition above the table to upload a disposition file.
Search & filters
Click the magnifying glass icon at the top of the page to make a search by Campaign name or ID:
Campaigns can be filtered by date, vertical and category.
To filter the report by date, click Period and select one of the predefined periods:
Or click the calendar icon and select the first and last dates of the desired period:
To filter the report by vertical or category, use the corresponding drop-down menus and click Appy filters:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.