Campaigns - the core page of the platform that shows information about all your campaigns and links to the most important configurations in PX.
To view your campaigns, log in to your PX platform and go to Campaigns section.
Campaigns spreadsheet appears:
Campaigns spreadsheet can be sorted by columns. Click any column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
Click the magnifier icon to make a search by campaign name or ID:
You can also select columns to display, depending on the information you need. To modify the spreadsheet, click the gear icon in the upper right corner and select necessary checkboxes:
The following columns are displayed:
1. Status shows the current campaign status in Source Management and allows to switch it. Click the icon, select one of the statuses (All sources, Selective sources, Campaign off) and click Yes in the confirmation pop-up:
The status can't be switched for non-lead campaigns (Call, Click, Data and Other categories).
2. Campaign shows the name of your campaign in the PX platform. Hover over the name and click copy icon to copy campaign name to the clipboard.
- Hover over the campaign name and click copy icon to copy the name to the clipboard.
- If the campaign name is too long, hover over it to see the tooltip with the full name.
3. Vertical is a lead generation niche in which this campaign buys the leads.
4. ID - the unique ID of the campaign.
5. Leads - the number of leads bought by this campaign for the selected period.
6. Quality - the average quality of leads bought by this campaign for the selected period.
7. Spend - the amount of money spent by this campaign. Click the column value to view the corresponding Buyer Campaign Report.
- Click Manage disposition to go to upload a disposition file.
Campaigns can be filtered by date and by vertical.
To filter the report by date, click on the date picker and select the preferred period or click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar.
To filter the report by vertical, use the appropriate drop-down menu:
Enter the necessary value in a Search field if there is no item you need in the list.
Click Reset to view all items in the list.