Sometimes there are Unable to monetize or No Buyer found post results in Transactions Ping Post Report that do not explain why exactly leads from particular publishers are not monetizing. In this article, we will show how to find the reason for it in order to provide explanations to your publishers.
Why ping post lead from a publisher is rejected
To understand why the publisher’s requests are rejected, perform the following:
1. Go to Transactions Ping Post Report and find the lead you need using lookup search by email, Lead Guid or Transaction ID:
2. Copy Transaction ID of the lead, go to Transactions Outbound Report and paste this ID into the corresponding lookup search field:
3. As soon as necessary lead transactions are found, view Buyer Result for this lead. If there is Action menu for this lead, click Action -> Response Data to see the detailed buyer response:
Buyer cap reached
If buyer result is Buyer Cap Reached, there is no Action menu. This means Daily Leads Cap configured in campaign settings is reached and that is why this campaign could not buy the lead.
No buyer found
There are two possible reasons for No Buyer found result:
- There are no buyers found in PX for this lead. In this case, Post Type is Nopost and there is no Action menu because the lead request was not sent to any buyer:
- Buyers (usually wholesale) send No Buyer response because they did not find a client for this lead in their own exchange system. Depending on the buyer, you can see the following responses:
Payout not accepted
Payout not accepted result usually means that bid proposed by buyer(s) is less than Min Price set for this lead.
Response Data pop-up will show information with payout offered by buyer ($0.11 in our case):
You can let your publisher know that this lead was not sold because buyer’s bid was less than his Min Price.
Buyer no filter match
Buyer No Filter Match result means that this campaign was filtered out from the list of potential campaigns according to its filter configurations. Result column includes the exact parameter that did not match:
According to this information, publisher manager can reorganize traffic in order to reach campaigns with appropriate filter rules.