Disposition Engine allows assigning various statuses to Leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per Lead for a particular Buyer. It also gives the Buyer an insight into the correlation between the Leads bought and the impact on the Buyer's revenue.
The current disposition of each Lead is displayed in Disposition column on a Leads Overview page.
To see all Lead Dispositions of the particular Lead, go to Leads, find the desired Lead, click Action -> Lead Preview. Navigate to Disposition History tab of the Lead Details page that appeared:
There are the following columns in Disposition History spreadsheet:
1. Disposition Date the date and time when status was changed.
2. Disposition - the status assigned to the Lead.
3. Buyer ID - the unique ID of the Buyer Campaign.
When the Lead is created, None status is set automatically. In these cases, Buyer ID is -1.
4. Reach Time - the time between the status change and Lead creation.
5. Disposition Explanation - the detailed explanation why the Lead status was changed.