Lead Disposition functionality allows assigning various statuses to Leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per Lead for a particular Buyer. It also gives the Buyer an insight into the correlation between the Leads bought and the impact on the Buyer's revenue.
To change the Lead Disposition for a particular Lead, go to Leads, find the desired Lead and click Action -> Update disposition:
Update Disposition Status dialog box appears with Email and Buyer campaign name.
Click Continue and fill in the information in the fields that appear:
1. New Disposition select one of 12 Disposition Statuses:
- Already Customer - this person is already a customer of this Buyer.
- Contact Later - the person could not speak at that moment and asked to contact him or her later.
- Customer - the Buyer’s product or service was sold, delivered and installed, and a person from the Lead became a fully-serviced customer of this Buyer.
- Disconnected - the phone specified in the Lead is out of service.
- Interested - the person is interested in the product or service but has not bought it yet.
- New - the Lead is sold to the Buyer.
- No Answer - the phone specified in the Lead does not answer.
- Not Interested - the person is real, but not interested in Buyer’s product or service.
- Outdated - the information in the Lead is outdated.
- Quoted - it is confirmed that the person, who filled in the form, is real.
- Refused - the person refused to buy the Buyer’s product or service.
- Sale - the person paid for the Buyer’s product or service.
2. Disposition Date Time - select the date of the Disposition change in the calendar. To select the time, click the clock icon:
Select the appropriate time using corresponding arrows:
If nothing is selected, the default time is set - the date and time when the Lead was sold + 1 minute.
3. Disposition Explanation - enter any necessary comment.
As soon as you are done, click Save.