Lead Disposition functionality allows assigning various statuses to leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per Lead for a particular buyer. It also gives the buyer an insight into the correlation between the leads bought and the impact on the buyer's revenue.
Disposition Update for a Single Lead
To change the disposition for a particular lead, go to Leads, find the desired lead and click Action -> Update disposition:
Update Disposition Status pop-up appears with Email and Buyer campaign name.
Click Continue and fill in the following information:
- New Disposition - select one of the disposition statuses:
- New - the lead is sold to the buyer.
- Contacted - the lead has picked up the phone and spoken to one of the buyer's agents, regardless of intent.
- Interested - the consumer qualifies for buyer's product offering and the sales process can continue.
- Quoted - the lead qualifies buyer's criteria, has been provided with clear pricing and product offering and gave additional personal information required for the sale.
- Appointment - there is an informal agreement between the buyer and the lead; the final stages of the sale.
- Sale - the person paid for the buyer’s product or service.
Disposition status names may vary per vertical according to settings on Disposition Naming page.
- Custom Values 1, 2, 3 - enter vertical-specific or other custom values for the lead if you need (i.e. Loan Amount, Credit Score and LTV).
- Only numbers are accepted as custom values. Letters, special characters and empty fields aren't taken into account and don’t affect previous disposition changes.
- Set 0 as a custom value for a lead to remove previously uploaded results.
- Disposition Explanation - enter any necessary comment.
As soon as you are done, click Save.
Track disposition changes in Disposition History in lead details.
Disposition Update for Multiple Leads
To set the same new disposition status for multiple leads, go to Leads, tick necessary leads in the spreadsheet and click Action -> Update Disposition for one of the leads selected:
Another option is to tick leads in the spreadsheet and click Update Disposition at the top:
Update Disposition Status For All Selected Leads dialog box appears with Email and Buyer Campaign for each lead selected:
Click Continue and proceed according to instructions for a single lead.
You can also upload a lead disposition file via Disposition Management.