Invoca is a cloud-based call intelligence platform that measures, optimizes, and distributes users’ inbound calls. Whereas PX makes routing decisions and provides visibility on data leads, Invoca is used in the same fashion for phone leads. Read more about Invoca on a company website.
PX integrates with Invoca in a way that allows users to view Invoca calls, cost, and conversion data in PX. This gives users the ability to view Invoca data in PX reports, providing a complete picture of one’s lead generation activities.
To integrate Invoca with PX, users need to provide their Authorization API Key.
Invoca Advertiser and PX Buyer Synchronization
Once the integration has been completed, identical publisher and advertiser/buyer accounts should be created in PX as shown in Invoca, so that Publisher IDs and Advertiser IDs in Invoca match corresponding Publisher IDs and Buyer IDs shown in PX.
To get the Advertiser ID from Invoca, do the following:
1. Go to the Dashboard of the advertiser. You will get a link like this: https://customername.invoca.net/as/118230/dashboards/ui?date_filter=last_7days
2. The number in the link is the AdvertiserId PX needs (in this case - 118230).
To synchronize Invoca Advertiser with PX Buyer, follow these instructions:
1. Create a buyer in PX platform.
2. Go to Admin -> Buyers, find a buyer, which you wish to synchronize with the Invoca Advertiser and click Edit:
3. On a new page, click the pencil icon in the Contact info section:
4. Select CALL/AdvertiserID in Select Additional Contact Info field.
5. Click Add additional contact info.
6. A new field titled Call/Advertiser ID will appear in the Contact info section. Enter the ID of Invoca Advertiser that you wish to synchronize with this buyer:
7. Click Save.
Publisher Synchronization Between Invoca and PX
In PX system, the ID of existing publisher cannot be modified. That is why a new publisher should be created in order to specify Invoca Publisher ID.
To synchronize publishers between Invoca and PX, perform the following:
1. Go to Admin -> Publishers and click Create.
2. Fill in the required information.
3. Enter Invoca Publisher ID to the Publisher ID field.
3. Save your changes.