Private Exchange platform allows Lead Generation companies to efficiently scale their business through tools and features tailored for the industry. You сan quickly setup your lead campaigns using PX features like Lead Quality Scoring, integrations with third-party tracking platforms, API Builder, Form Builder, and sophisticated lead routing capabilities.
Follow these five steps to configure your Private Exchange and start using PX platform:
1. Setup Your Private Exchange
2. Connect PX to Your Tracking Platform
- If you use Has Offers, follow this link.
- If you use another tracking platform, inform your PX Customer Success manager, and they will coordinate the setup of your pixels.
3. Integrate Your Lead Forms
4. Set up Buyers and Configure Buyer Campaigns
- Create a buyer and campaigns.
- Configure the connection between PX API and buyer API using API Builder and buyer posting instructions. You can can quickly configure your buyer posts, map fields and responses, and test your posts.
- Set up lead sources to ensure that a lead can be posted into PX, routed and posted to the correct buyer(s).
5. Test Your Lead Posts
Test your lead posts to ensure that leads successfully get from your form to PX, and then to your buyer(s):
- Ensure that the conversion post-back is fired and registered in your tracking platform;
- Consider the following ways of validating successful posts:
- Using your lead form;
- Inserting a direct post lead using a tool like Advanced Rest Client.
- Successful posts can be found in the following PX reports:
PX is highly innovative and scalable platform that ensures automation of leads generation and selling, includes real-time reporting and tracking, allows lead exchange in multiple мerticles, enables targeting specific demographics and behaviors, and many more!
Welcome to PX!