We are proud to announce that we have successfully completed our System and Organization Controls (SOC) 2 Type I attestation, for Security.
PX completed an independent audit, with the support of Strike Graph platform, confirming PX's controls related to its information security practices, policies, procedures and operations met the rigorous SOC 2 standards for security, as developed by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
What is SOC 2
A Service Organization Controls (SOC) 2 audit examines your organization’s controls in place that protect and secure its system or services used by customers or partners.
Why is SOC 2 compliance important
It’s important for customers and partners to know that our organization will protect their data and the best way to demonstrate this is through an independent, reliable source. In today’s landscape, a SOC 2 establishes trust, drives revenue and unlocks new business opportunities.
Key benefits of SOC 2 compliance
- Valuable insight into our security posture
- A strategic roadmap for cybersecurity initiatives
- Increased competitive positioning in the marketplace
- Development of strong policies and procedures
- Increased credibility with investors and partners
- Saved time, money and resources on a potential data breach
Bonus - oftentimes, a SOC 2 report is an acceptable alternative to the time-consuming, 500-question security survey.
View policies and procedures developed in PX.