Lead-to-сall tracking allows measuring the performance of your phone contact strategy, measure how fast you’re contacting your leads, and how this impacts your lead campaign performance.
Lead-to-call tracking is automatically disabled for hours illegal for automatic calling in USA (8:00am - 9:00pm local time).
Get insights into your metrics:
- Time to first attempt - the average time passed between receiving a lead and making the first attempt to contact a lead.
- Time to first contact - the average time passed between receiving a lead and making a completed call to a lead.
- Converted leads by time to first contact - measure how many leads converted by average elapsed time after receiving the lead.
- Benchmark data across verticals - average, median, and distribution of several metrics that show whether you're faster or slower than the average.
To request Lead-to-call tracking service, contact your PX manager.
How lead-to-call tracking works
When Lead-to-call tracking is requested, PX manager configures Phone masking cap for your lead campaign - the daily limit of leads, for which phone numbers will be masked.
For example, if the Phone masking cap is set to 5, you will receive up to 5 leads a day with a masked phone number. When these leads are called, the call is forwarded to the lead with a sub-second delay, in order to activate tracking.
Phone numbers are masked for 30 days, and then released.
- Access the original phone numbers on Leads overview and Lead preview pages.
- Lead-to-call tracking doesn't interfere with the customer experience because the call is forwarded in less than a second.
Get insights into your performance
PX manager will provide you with a Lead-to-call tracking summary, including the following metrics:
- Total masked numbers
- Total contacted leads
- Total calls
- % of leads reached
- Total leads bought
- Fastest contact time
- Slowest contact time
- Visual representation of contact times of all your masked leads
- Comparison and insight into your average and that of your industry
Please sign in to leave a comment.