Lead-to-сall tracking allows measuring the performance of your phone contact strategy, measure how fast you’re contacting your leads, and how this impacts your lead campaign performance.
Get insights into your metrics:
- Time to first attempt - the average time passed between receiving a lead and making the first attempt to contact a lead.
- Time to first contact - the average time passed between receiving a lead and making a completed call to a lead.
- Converted leads by time to first contact - measure how many leads converted by average elapsed time after receiving the lead.
- Benchmark data across verticals - average, median, and distribution of several metrics that show whether you're faster or slower than the average.
To request Lead-to-call tracking service, contact your PX manager.
How lead-to-call tracking works
When Lead-to-call tracking is requested, PX manager configures Phone masking cap for your lead campaign - the daily limit of leads, for which phone numbers will be masked.
For example, if the Phone masking cap is set to 5, you will receive up to 5 leads a day with a masked phone number. When these leads are called, the call is forwarded to the lead with a sub-second delay, in order to activate tracking.
Phone numbers are masked for 30 days, and then released.
Get insights into your performance
PX manager will provide you with a Lead-to-call tracking summary, including the following metrics:
- Total masked numbers
- Total contacted leads
- Total calls
- % of leads reached
- Total leads bought
- Fastest contact time
- Slowest contact time
- Visual representation of contact times of all your masked leads
- Comparison and insight into your average and that of your industry