Publisher (also called an affiliate) is the company specialized in bringing the buyer’s products and services to a wider audience. Call publishers place phone numbers or Click to Call buttons on their websites, and when customers click on it, the certain campaign's number is dialed. Call publishers work with PX call offers.
How to access
To change settings of the existing publisher, go to Publishers, find the desired call publisher and click Action -> Edit.
A new page appears, divided into the following sections:
- Publisher Settings
- Payout Rules - link to payout management of the publisher.
- Manage Sub IDs - link to Sub ID management page.
To change settings in the desired block, click Edit.
The set of fields is divided into General and Advanced settings.
General settings include the basic information specified during the process of publisher creation:
1. Account type – select account type that affects the set of available fields and blocks for configuration.2. Publisher ID is a unique ID of the call publisher in the PX platform.
3. Traffic type - the type of the publisher depending on how calls are captured (Mobile, Call Center, Search, Email, Premium Display, Path, Contextual, Mobile Premium Display, Offer Wall, Mobile Path, All/Mixed or Undefined).
4. Publisher name - the internal name of the publisher, not displayed to the publisher.
5. Status - assign one of the statuses to the publisher (Prepublished, Published).
6. Modify date – the date when publisher settings were edited.
Advanced block includes Description field where you can enter additional details about the publisher:
Specify the physical address of the publisher. Click the pencil icon to enter the information:
Fill in the necessary information about the contact person related to this publisher:
The last Add additional contact info field allows you to select additional fields that you want to be displayed in this section:
As soon as fields are selected, they appear in the field and in Contact info section:
- Billing cycle - the period that shows how often bills from this publisher are formed in Publisher billing (Week or Month).
View the list of buyers connected to this publisher under one PMP account.
To disable one of the connected buyers, click Action -> Disable.
To restore private connection, click Add buyer, select the buyer from the available list and click Create connection:
Connection status in the table below becomes Enabled:
View and manage user accounts for this publisher according to instructions in PMP account settings article.