The PX Open Exchange is a vertical agnostic marketplace for leads and calls. PX Open exchange serves thousands of buyer campaigns and hundreds of buyers. Selling calls through the PX Open Marketplace, gives publishers a unique advantage. This article shows some of the features provided.
Once your account is set up, you're provided with login credentials for your account at the PX platform.
If you have any questions, click the question mark icon at the top right of the platform to open our support widget:
To learn more, use search option in our Knowledge Base or contact your account manager.
Visit your dashboard to review your stats over the last 30 days:
- View # of your leads sold
- Lead volume and performance
- Your average revenue with links to key reports
To view our past payments, navigate to Billing > Publisher overview.
Select a month to view your payment history, amount, and period.
View your offers to see real-time up-to-date payout, regions (coverage) and hours of operation. To view the offers you are running, navigate to Reports -> Publisher daily report. Copy the name or ID of your offer(s).
The following reports are available for you:
- Publisher conversion report - track your conversions, including details about sessions, payouts, and IPs.
- Click to lead report - view your impressions, clicks, conversions, and your revenue on a daily basis with a range of online marketing metrics (CTR, CR, CPM, CPC, CPA).
- Source performance report - track the aggregate conversion of purchased leads per each of your sub IDs based on disposition data provided by buyers. Measure your source performance and compare it to the average performance across the platform.
Reports can also be exported, find the Export your report button on the top right of most reports.
If buyers provide sales information about your leads, you can find summarised conversion data in Source performance report and check Average CPL per each of your sub IDs.
Sales data definitions
Buyer sales data is mapped into groups by the buyer, for simplified analysis.
||The lead has no disposition status yet. Either the lead was not contacted or no disposition data was uploaded.
The lead was successfully contacted and vetted but wasn't qualified.
||The lead was qualified for the offer and the lead shows interest to purchase.
||The lead was converted to a Sale.