Source management is the core page of the platform that provides you with an opportunity to quickly analyze and optimize the campaign performance based on disposition data for each source presented on one page. Correlate performance and compliance with sources and make more informed decisions.
Track the performance per each source or publisher ID in the platform and view the sales funnel graph.
Buyers that regularly upload disposition data will make the most of source management.
How to access
Navigate to Sources -> Source management, select the desired call campaign, and click Appy filter:
Source management columns
Source management page includes a brief description and the date when the last call disposition file was uploaded (if there were any).
- Click Site management to view campaign traffic on the site level (available for advanced buyes).
- Click My sources to view private connections per private marketplace.
Click any column heading to sort the table down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed by default (with Traffic Types selected in Group by list):
1. Publisher ID - the unique ID of the call publisher.
2. Calls - the number of all calls paid by this campaign.
The next set of columns is based on uploaded disposition data.
Disposition columns can have different names according to configurations per vertical, country, and a buyer on Customize disposition definitions page.
3. Contacted - the number of calls with Contacted status uploaded in disposition files.
4. Interested - the number of calls with Interested status uploaded in disposition files.
5. Appointment - the number of calls with Appointment status uploaded in disposition files.
6. Quoted - the number of calls with Credit Pull status uploaded in disposition files.
7. Sale - the number of calls with Sale status uploaded in disposition files.
8. ROI - returns on investment of the selected campaign.
9. Custom value 1, 2, 3 - average values calculated from custom values provided during disposition update. Select different groupings to view custom values per each publisher or source.
10. CPA - calculated CPA based on disposition files uploaded. Check details about CPA in Buyer performance report.
11. CPL - average cost per call from each source or publisher, depending on the grouping selected). CPL is calculated as the ratio of total payout for calls from this source to the number of calls bought for the selected period.
Select campaign mode
Set the status for your campaign in order to start or pause the call flow. Click the icon near Select campaign field and select one of the following options:
- Active - All sources - campaign is connected to all existing sources: all calls from all publishers from the corresponding vertical will be proposed to your campaign.
- Paused - campaign is temporarily paused, e.g. for a holiday, long weekend, or any other purpose that requires turning on/off.
- Build mode - campaign is on the integration stage or commercial settings are being defined.
- Deactivated - campaign stops receiving traffic and is disconnected from all the sources.
If you deactivate the campaign, you won't be able to change that.
Grouping & filtering
The page includes 3 Marketplace options:
- All sources tab shows data about all sources in the PX platform available for the selected campaign.
- PX open exchange tab includes only open PX sources available.
- Private marketplaces tab shows private sources available for this campaign. This tab is grouped by Publisher by default.
You can group the table and replace the first column using Group by list. All values will be recalculated:
- Publishers – the table is grouped by publisher ID.
Sources – the table is grouped by phone numbers.
To filter the table by period, click the date picker and enter or select the preferred period in the calendar:
Sales funnel chart
Click Graph to view Sales funnel chart that visualizes steps of the sales funnel according to disposition uploads. Each step shows the conversion percentage from the previous step and the number of calls. The step considered the goal is highlighted in green:
Hover over the status bar to viewthe average custom value for the selected campaign and date range.
If there’s no disposition data for the selected campaign, 0 is displayed for all steps and the recommendation to upload disposition data.
Read more about sales funnel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.