Source management is the core page of the platform that provides you with an opportunity to quickly analyze and optimize the campaign performance based on disposition data for each source presented on one page. Correlate performance and compliance with sources and make more informed decisions.
Track the performance per each source or publisher ID in the platform and view the sales funnel graph.
Buyers that regularly upload disposition data will make the most of source management.
How to access
Go to Sources, select the desired call campaign, and click Appy filter:
Source management columns
Source management page includes the brief description and the date when the last call disposition file was uploaded (if there were any).
The page includes 3 tabs:
- All sources tab shows data about all sources in the PX platform available for the selected campaign.
- PX open exchange tab includes only open PX sources available.
- Private marketplaces tab shows private sources available for this campaign. This tab is gouped by Publisher by default.
Click any column heading to sort the table down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed by default (with Traffic Types selected in Group by list):
1. Publisher ID - the unique ID of the call publisher.
2. Calls - the number of all calls paid by this campaign.
The next set of columns is based on uploaded disposition data.
Disposition columns can have different names according to configurations per vertical, country, and a buyer on Customize disposition definitions page.
3. Contacted - the number of calls with Contacted status uploaded in disposition files.
4. Interested - the number of calls with Interested status uploaded in disposition files.
5. Appointment - the number of calls with Appointment status uploaded in disposition files.
6. Quoted - the number of calls with Credit Pull status uploaded in disposition files.
7. Sale - the number of calls with Sale status uploaded in disposition files.
8. ROI - returns on investment of the selected campaign.
9. Custom value 1, 2, 3 - average values calculated from custom values provided during disposition update. Select different groupings to view custom values per each publisher or source.
10. CPA - calculated CPA based on disposition files uploaded. Check details about CPA in Buyer performance report.
11. CPL - average cost per call from each source or publisher, depending on the grouping selected). CPL is calculated as the ratio of total payout for calls from this source to the number of calls bought for the selected period.
Grouping & filtering
You can group the table and replace the first column using Group by list. All values will be recalculated:
Sources – the table is grouped by phone numbers.
- Publishers – the table is grouped by publisher ID.
The page can be also filtered by date.
To filter the table by date, click the date picker in the top right corner and select the preferred period. Alternatively, click the first and last dates of the period in the calendar:
Sales funnel chart
Click Graph to view Sales funnel chart that visualizes steps of the sales funnel according to disposition uploads. Each step shows the conversion percentage from the previous step and the number of calls. The step considered the goal is highlighted in green:
Hover over the status bar to viewthe average custom value for the selected campaign and date range.
If there’s no disposition data for the selected campaign, 0 is displayed for all steps and the recommendation to upload disposition data.
Read more about sales funnel.