Aged lead campaign is a set of your configurations created in the PX platform in order to start aged leads flow between you and particular publishers. All campaigns are easily scaled across all verticals.
Aged lead campaign may have 2 post types:
- FILE - a campaign that buys data orders requested in the platform.
- DIRECTPOST - campaign, to which aged leads are delivered via API, directly to buyers' CMS.
Only General settings are available for FILE aged lead campaigns, so this article mostly covers DIRECTPOST aged lead campaign settings.
To view the settings of your existing aged lead campaign, go to Campaigns, select Aged leads in Category list, find the desired campaign, and click Action -> Campaign settings.
Campaign settings page appears, including the following sections:
There are also links to configuration pages related to this campaign:
General settings describe basic configurations of the campaign, which are further used in API configurations.
1. Buyer shows the name of the buyer to which this campaign belongs.
2. Campaign ID shows the unique ID of this campaign.
3. Category - Aged leads category, selected during campaign creation.
4. Vertical - a vertical for this campaign.
5. Campaign name - the name of your campaign.
6. Description - any additional details about this aged lead campaign.
7. Post type - the type of age lead posting for this campaign
- DIRECTPOST - aged leads delivery by batches via API.
- FILE - data order campaigns that receive aged leads via data orders.
8. Country - a country for this campaign.
9. Currency - the currency selected.
Volume & allocation
Volume & allocation section shows monthly, weekly, daily, and day-of-week lead caps and budgets for the campaign, as well as Lead interval pacing setting:
- Lead interval pacing - the minimum interval, in seconds, during which the campaign won't receive any new leads after the previous lead was bought.
If the campaign doesn’t get the lead because of the interval configured, a transaction with Lead Interval Active buyer result will be displayed in Transactions outbound report.
The next set of configurations is related to lead capacities and budgets for this campaign. By default, No limit is set for each lead capacity and budget.
Leads - the maximum number of leads that your campaign should buy in one month.
- Budget allocation - the monthly budget that can be spent by your campaign.
If monthly lead capacity is reached, leads aren't posted to this campaign until the next month starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
Leads - the maximum number of leads that this campaign can buy in one week.
- Budget allocation - the weekly budget that can be spent by this campaign.
If weekly lead capacity and/or budget is reached, leads aren't posted to this campaign until the next week starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
Configure Daily volume & allocation either in a standard or custom way. Standard means the same cap and budget set for each day:
Leads (500 by default)- the maximum number of leads that this campaign can buy in a day;
- Budget Allocation - the daily budget that can be spent by this campaign.
Custom setup allows setting different lead caps and budgets for specific days of the week depending on your needs. For example, you can configure different lead caps for Saturday and Sunday, and spend caps for working days. Contact your account manager to set it.
If any daily lead capacity and/or budget is reached (either standard or custom), leads aren't posted to this campaign until the next day starts or this cap (budget) is increased.
Source configuration allows selecting from which additional source verticals this aged lead campaign is going to buy aged leads.
The primary vertical for this campaign is the one selected in General settings. However, if there are not enough leads in the main vertical, the platform also checks additional verticals selected in this block in order to fill campaign capacities.
1. Source vertical(s) - one or multiple additional verticals for aged leads that this campaign is going to buy.
2. Lead age (31-90 days by default) - one or multiple preferred lead ages for this campaign:
- Between 8 and 30 days
- Between 31 and 60 days
- Between 61 and 90 days
- Over 90 days
3. Uniqueness criteria - the criteria for duplicate leads prevention (Undefined, Email, Phone, or Both) that will be included in the suppression list.
Please sign in to leave a comment.