To view call & lead offer details, go to Offers overview, select PX Call Lead offer type, find the desired offer, and click Action -> Offer details. A new page appears with the following blocks:
Click Edit in any section to change offer settings.
General Info section includes the main information about the offer.
1. Offer ID - the unique ID of the offer in the PX platform.
2. Type - the offer type (PX Call Lead).
3. Vertical - a vertical, in which an offer operates.
4. Offer name - the name of the call & lead offer.
5. Description - brief offer summary.
6. Promo numbers limit means that only 1 phone number can be assigned to this call & lead offer.
7. Marketplace - the marketplace selected for this offer (PMP or Open Exchange).
8. Payout type - the type of payout for this offer (Fixed price or Rev share).
9. Fixed payout (for Fixed price payout type) - the payout amount that you'll receive for every successful call related to this offer.
10. Margin (for Rev share payout type) - the percentage of the campaign's payout that you'll receive for every successful call related to this offer.
11. Status - status of this offer (active or inactive). No call traffic is accepted by inactive offers..
Hours of operation
Hours of operation of the call offer accumulate settings from all buyer campaigns connected to this offer. View the days and hours of operation of the offer to make configurations on your end and send calls to this offer at the appropriate time.
When the call is rejected on the offer level due to being outside of working hours - the call is marked as Not paid in Transactions call report.
Regions of operation
Regions of operation of the call offer accumulate settings from all buyer campaigns connected to this offer. View regions of operation of the offer to make configurations on your end and send calls to states or ZIP codes appropriate for this offer.
When the call is rejected on the offer level due to being outside of configured regions - the call is marked as Not paid in Transactions call report.
View or generate a new promo number for this offer.
Promo number is the phone number, to which calls related to this offer will be forwarded, reflected as Connected phone in Transactions call report.
To connect the phone number to this offer, click Generate number. A pop-up window appears.
Select Phone number type:
- Toll-free - usually used for inbound calls places on branded pages
- Local - usually used for call center transfer programs
Enter description if necessary, and click Confirm.
When the promo number is removed from the call offer, it's removed from the pool of available numbers as well. This helps to prevent publishers from sending calls to a number already allocated to the different cal & lead offers.