Undersold Ping Post allows PX Owner to participate in the real-time exchange of shared leads with publishers.
To start using undersold ping post between PX and publisher, the following should be done:
Distribution Directives block contains the following data:
- Allow Undersold parameter - if set to true and there are still free num slots available after the general selling process, the lead will be routed to undersold campaigns;
- Num Slots parameter shows how many times this lead can be sold;
- Hashed Leg Name or Leg Name parameter that indicates, to which legs this lead has already been sold. Campaigns from this leg are excluded from the list of potential campaigns and do not take part in the bidding process.
<DistributionDirectives AllowUndersold="true"> <NumSlots>3</NumSlots> <Directive Action="Exclude"><Name>Guardian Protection Services</Name></Directive> <Directive Action="Exclude"><HashName>e4d909c290d0fb1ca068ffaddf22cbd0</HashName> </Directive> </DistributionDirectives>
- Allow Undersold=true/false - optional;
- Num Slots - mandatory;
- Excluding Legs by Leg Name of Hashed Leg Name - optional.