Every Lead in PX system receives a quality score from 0 to 100%, taking into account Lead origin, length of user session, Fraud score, and other parameters. Lead Quality Score enables Buyers to receive exactly the Leads they are looking for and gives insight into the performance of Publisher’s Sources. Moreover, Quality Score is used as a basis for Source Quality Distribution, allowing to distribute all incoming Leads across Buyers according to their configurations.
To see the quality score for a particular Lead,
1. Go to Leads section OR go to the Dashboard -> navigate to Lead Report -> click View your Leads.
2. Find the Lead quality column in the Leads overview table and click on a percentage of the desired Lead (depending on your settings, you may need to scroll the table to the right).
Lead quality score pop-up window appears with detailed information about the Lead. The number of parameters depends on Publisher configurations and may be less than is shown on screenshot:
- Length of User Session shows the ratio of time spent by user while filling in the form to average time per Vertical.
- Location Match Scoring: IP is provided by third parties and shows if user IP matches the physical address specified in the Lead.
- Location Match Scoring: Zip code shows if user area code and phone correspond to a ZIP code specified.
- Contact Information Validation is provided by Integration Partners and shows Escore of the Lead.
- Reversed Lookup Check shows if user address matches phone area code specified.
- Final verdict shows value calculated based on parameters listed above.