Data Order functionality allows to request a large amount of aged Leads (sold and not sold leads that have been in PX platform for more than 30 days) in a CSV file. There are various configurations related to verticals, the number of records, dates and filtering options.
How to Access
To view data orders, go to Leads and click Data Orders below the Leads Overview spreadsheet.
Data Orders spreadsheet appears, listing all data orders recently requested:
Data Orders spreadsheet can be sorted by Request date column. Click the column heading to sort the spreadsheet down, click one more time to sort it up.
The following columns are displayed in the spreadsheet:
- Request date - the date and time when the data order was requested.
- Name - the name of the data order.
- Filters - filters configured during data order creation.
- Status - status of the data order (Queued, Processed or No results found)
- Downloaded shows Yes if the data order was already downloaded and No if not.
There are also the following buttons in the spreadsheet:
- Load Request button is displayed if the data order has not been processed yet. Click it to load the corresponding template. A new data order creation page will be displayed with all the fields filled in according to the template. Make the necessary changes.
- Action button appears if the data order is ready. Click Action -> Download to receive the archive with corresponding data order and suppression CSV files.
How to Request a Data Order
To create a new data order, click Request at the bottom of the Data Orders spreadsheet.
On a new page, select a vertical to see 4 sections:
Result board visualizes all settings configured in sections below and Construction Kit. As soon as all necessary configurations are made, this scheme shows you which specific leads will be included in the data order.
Sources Configuration section allows you specifying the verticals and necessary amounts of leads, dates and uniqueness criteria.
Make the following configurations:
1. Template - select one of the previously saved templates (if there were any). In this case, all the fields below are filled in automatically.
2. Vertical - select the vertical, from which you would like to receive the leads. Click Add more to specify more Verticals and corresponding volumes. Click the green minus icon to delete the Vertical.
3. Volume - enter the necessary quantity of leads you would like to be included in the data order.
4. Name - enter the name of the data order (Buyer Name is recommended).
5. From date (inclusive) - specify the starting date of the period, for which you wish to receive Leads.
6. To date (inclusive) - specify the ending date of the period, for which you wish to receive Leads.
Dates of the current month are not available for selection.
7. Uniqueness Criteria - select the criteria for duplicate leads prevention (Email, Phone or Both).
8. Column List - select column checkboxes to be included in the data order.
Volume Configuration section allows you specifying lead statuses, uploading a suppression file and saving your template.
Make the following configurations:
1. Lead sell status - select which leads to be included in the data order (Sold, Not sold or Both).
2. Volume - specify the total number of records to be included in the data order.
The general volume is ignored if it is less than the total sum of volumes specified in Sources Configuration section.
3. Suppressions are CSV files in a specific format that contain phone numbers or emails of leads that you do not wish to be included in the data order (for example, contacts of your existing clients or people who you already contacted).
A valid suppression file must meet the following requirements:
- It must be less than 100 MB. If your suppression file is larger than 100 MB, divide it into several files.
- It must contain at least two columns.
- Every column must contain a header.
- Every record in all columns except the last one must be separated by a semicolon:
Click Upload if you wish to upload a suppression file from your computer.
When you download the processed data order archive, it will include the suppression file with both records that were requested for the data order and records from the suppression file that you uploaded during the configuration process.
Click Save template if you have not finished configuring the data order and wish to get back to this later. The saved template will be available for selection in Template drop-down menu in Sources Configuration section.
Now configure the filter rules for leads that should be included in the data order.
Construction Kit enables creation of flexible filters for leads to be included in the data order (e.g. by State, Birth date, etc.). It is configured using the same procedures as in Filter Management and some additional filter rules (e.g. Buyer Name, Buyer ID, Buyer Post Result Code, etc.).
As soon as you are done with settings in Sources Configuration, Volume Configuration, and Construction Kit, click Queue to request the data order:
A new record will appear on Data Orders page. When data order is queued and processed, it becomes available for download.
Data Orders functionality is enabled by request. Please contact our Sales Department to activate it.