Disposition Engine allows assigning various statuses to leads, which helps to measure the return on investment per lead for a particular buyer. It also gives the buyer an insight into the correlation between the leads bought and the impact on the buyer's revenue.
On the campaign level, each buyer can set the Goal and average revenue received when it is achieved. The goal means the specific disposition status of the lead that the buyer strives to reach. Total Goals reached, Buyer revenue, ROI and CPA are reflected in Buyer reports. This functionality enables buyers to determine the sources, from which they receive the highest profits.
How to Change the Lead Disposition
Lead Disposition shows the relationship between the lead and a particular buyer. E.g., the lead can be sold to several different buyers, and each of them can set different disposition status to this lead.
Lead disposition can be changed on two different levels of PX system:
The Goal is the specific disposition status of the lead that the buyer strives to reach (most often - Sale or Customer). Goals are configured on a campaign level together with the expected revenue received by the buyer when it is achieved.
Total Goals reached, Buyer revenue, ROI, and CPA are reflected in Buyer reports. This functionality enables buyers to determine the sources, from which they receive the highest profits.
To set a disposition goal, go to Campaigns, find the desired campaign, click Action -> Campaign Settings:
Navigate to Goals tab and click the pencil icon to edit it.
Fill in the following fields:
1. Target CPA Status - set the desired lead status that matches the target acquisition of the buyer. To remove the goal, select None status.
2. Target CPA - set the target revenue the buyer expects to receive when the goal (specific lead status) is reached.
Click Save as soon as you are done.
Buyer Revenue and Performance
The statistics related to reached goals (Total Goals, Buyer revenue, ROI, and CPA) are reflected in the following buyer reports:
Here is an example of Buyer Report:
The following columns describe calculations based on goals:
1. Total Goals - the number of goals reached during the selected period of time.
2. ROI (Return on Investment), % - the benefit to a buyer resulting from the purchase of leads, calculated as (Buyer Revenue - Payout)/Payout.
If the Goal was set for the campaign and necessary status has not been reached yet, ROI is -100%. If the Goal was not set at all, ROI is N/A.
3. Buyer Revenue - the revenue of the buyer received when the goal was reached (the product of Total goals and Target CPA configured in campaign settings)
4. CPA (Cost per Acquisition) shows the average amount the buyer paid for reaching one goal (the ratio of Payout to Total goals).
If the goal was set for the campaign and necessary status has not been reached yet, CPA is $0,00. If the goal was not set at all, CPA is N/A.
Lead Disposition and goals functionality enable buyers to determine the sources (Publishers and Sub IDs), from which they receive the highest profits. Based on this information, buyers can adjust their configurations in Source Management and Filter Management in order to increase their performance and revenues.