Sell Response URL is a mandatory parameter passed within the Affiliate Data array of the post to PX. Though the parameter must be present, a value is not mandatory, and by default, no value is used.
Sell Response URL parameter is used only in direct post requests.
If you wish PX API to call a particular URL to inform you of the final result of a posted lead, enable this feature by specifying the URL in the Sell Response URL element inside the AffiliateData array of your post into PX.
When the URL is specified in the Sell Response URL element, PX calls the URL in the following format:
To restrict the information passed back or to customize the labels, use Sell Response URL value in the following format:
Parameters from the example above:
1. Transactionid is a unique ID of the transaction given to the lead that is used throughout PX.
2. Payout is the amount for which the lead is sold to a buyer.
When the publisher is set to fixed pricing, PX will pass back the payout as "Fixed" instead of specific value, assuming that publishers already know the fixed price for their leads.
3. Result - shows whether the lead is sold or not.
4. Reason is the reason explaining why the lead wasn't sold (Duplicate, Contact information invalid or Unable to monetize).
Reason is passed back only if the lead wasn't sold.
5. Subid - a tracking parameter that reflects the publisher in different verticals and shows where the publisher's traffic comes from. If you don't specify a Subid in your lead post-in, PX will generate a default value for it - 111.
In addition, the following parameters are available:
6. Sub2id, sub3id, sub4id, sub5id - any additional sub IDs that you wish to be passed back.
7. Id - the unique ID of the publisher in the PX platform.
8. Offerid - the unique ID of the offer in the PX platform.
9. Source - the primary source, by which each lead is found in the platform, consists of site ID, publisher ID, and the last three symbols of sub ID.
View the full example:
AffiliateData array also contains Respond On No Sale element, which is set to True by default. Change the value to False to disable this element:
- in case the lead isn't sold, PX API won't call on the URL specified in Sell Response URL;
- if the lead is sold, PX API will always call on the Sell Response URL value, no matter if Respond On No Sale is True or False.