Sell Response URL is a mandatory parameter passed within the Affiliate Data array of the post to PX. Though the parameter must be present, a value is not mandatory, and by default, no value is used.
If you wish PX API to call a particular URL in order to inform you of the final result of a posted Lead, enable this feature by specifying the URL in the Sell Response URL element inside the AffiliateData array of your post into PX.
When the URL is specified in the Sell Response URL element, PX calls the URL in the following format:
However, in order to restrict the information passed back or to customize the labels, use Sell Response URL value in the format like this:
The following parameters are included:
1. Transactionid is unique ID of the transaction given to the Lead that is used throughout PX.
2. Payout is the amount for which the Lead sold to a Buyer.
3. Result - shows whether Lead is sold or not.
4. Reason is the reason explaining why Lead was not sold (Duplicate, Contact information invalid or Unable to monetize).
Reason is passed back only if the Lead was not sold.
5. Sub2id - the PX Sub2id that will passed back. If you do not specify a Sub2id in your lead’s post-in, PX will generate a default value of 111 for it.
AffiliateData array also contains Respond On No Sale element, which is set to True by default. Change the value to False to disable this element. Then, in case the Lead is not sold, PX API will not call on the URL specified in Sell Response URL. However, if the Lead is sold, PX API will always call on the Sell Response URL value, no matter if Respond On No Sale is True or False.