Forensiq is an external service specializing in fraud detection in online lead generation.
Their fraud prevention methodology is distinguished by four main features:
- Decisions based on aggregate data and IP reputation;
- Capturing hundreds of digital forensics of each visitor's device to identify fraud;
- Providing insights into questionable sources for real-time adjustments;
- Analyzing the data after the campaign has finished for getting financial adjustments.
How Forensiq is configured in PX
Forensiq is fully integrated with the PX platform. To configure it for a particular publisher, follow these steps:
1. Go to Admin -> Publishers -> find the desired publisher and click Action -> Edit.
2. Click to edit General settings and enter a value in a Fraud check percentage field. For example, if you enter 40%, this means that each lead from this publisher has a 40% chance of being checked by Forensiq service.
Forensiq score can be found in the Fraud score column in Leads section.
Each Lead is scored from 0 to 3, where these scores mean the following:
- 0 - the lead was not checked by Forensiq according to publisher's configurations;
- 1 - the lead is not suspected of being fraudulent;
- 2 - the lead is suspected of being fraudulent;
- 3 - there is a high risk that the lead is fraudulent.
Check publisher's leads with Forensiq
If you wish leads of the particular publisher to be verified by Forensiq service, go to Publisher Settings -> Lead verification block and follow the instructions.
Filter leads based on Fraud score
Each buyer campaign can set Additional filters to filter leads based on the fraud score received from Forensiq.