Forensiq is an external service specializing in fraud detection in online lead generation.
Their fraud prevention methodology is distinguished by four main features:
- Decisions based on aggregate data and IP reputation;
- Capturing hundreds of digital forensics of each visitor's device to identify fraud;
- Providing insights into questionable sources for real-time adjustments;
- Analyzing the data after the campaign has finished for getting financial adjustments.
How Forensiq is configured in PX
Forensiq is fully integrated with the PX platform. To configure it for a particular publisher, follow these steps:
1. Go to Admin -> Publishers -> find the desired publisher and click Action -> Edit.
2. Click to edit General settings and enter a value in a Fraud check percentage field. For example, if you enter 40%, this means that each lead from this publisher has a 40% chance of being checked by Forensiq service.
Forensiq score can be found in the Fraud Score column in Leads section.
Each Lead is scored from 0 to 3, where these scores mean the following:
- 0 - the Lead was not checked by Forensiq according to publisher's configurations;
- 1 - the Lead is not suspected of being fraudulent;
- 2 - the Lead is suspected of being fraudulent;
- 3 - there is a high risk that the lead is fraudulent.