Filter Management allows filtering incoming leads by ZIP codes for each buyer campaign.
How to upload a file with ZIP codes
You can upload a TXT file with ZIP codes written in column:
Drag the file with your mouse and drop it into the field:
A message appears in the top right corner of the screen:
The maximum number of ZIP codes entered is limited to 250000.
ZIP code filtering examples
Here are two examples of ZIP code filtering:
Sometimes users who fill in the form don't specify all the information. For such cases, it's useful to create filters that take into account several conditions.
If you wish to receive any leads that come from Hawaii state or include certain ZIP codes, follow this flow:
1. Select State attribute (use Search field to find it), Is match type and HI value.
2. Click Or to create an alternative rule:
3. Select ZIP Code attribute, In a list match type and enter preferred ZIP codes separated by a comma or upload the file. In our case, the list is the following: 96701,96703,96704,96705,96706,96707,96708,96709,96710,96712,96713,96714,96715,96716,96717,96718,96719,96720,96721,96722,96725, 96726, 96727,96728,96729,96730,96731,96732
When using In a list and Not in a list functions, avoid comma after the last code in the list.
Here is what your filter will look like:
Click Preview changes to make sure your changes are accurate. In a view mode, click on the link to check the list of ZIP codes:
If you wish to receive leads from California, New York and Washington states but want to exclude leads with certain ZIP codes from Bronx, do the following:
1. Select State attribute, In a list match type, and select NY, CA and WA values.
2. Click And to create an additional rule:
3. Select ZIP Code attribute, Not in a list match type and enter unwanted ZIP codes separated by a comma: 10301,10302,10303,10304,10305,10306
4. Select Mandatory filter rule to receive only leads with a ZIP code parameter.
The filter will look like this:
Read more about Mandatory/Not mandatory filters in Filter management article.
Click Preview changes to go to the view mode and click Apply changes to cave them: